Mr Seow Yongli
- What is an alternative ambition of yours?
Some civil servant writing policies.
- Favourite Singaporean food?
Prawn Mee. Kuay Teow dry with chilli.
- What food would you order if you were to go to McDonald’s?
McSpicy. Spicy nuggets if available.
- Favourite book?
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
- Do you have any pets? Details!!
A good number of animals (cockroaches, ants, lizards etc) live off the stuff in my house, but I don’t really call any of them a pet.
- Go-to clothing store?
Doesn’t exist. Whatever is on my way when I have some time to kill.
- iPhone or Samsung?
Samsung. I want to find my files and use them.
- What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Stow it away in some safe boring investment that returns me 5% per annum. And get on with life.
- Alma mater?
Princess Elizabeth Pri, Bukit Panjang Govt High, NJC, NUS
- Name of your first partner?
Salsa partner? Duet singing partner? Contract bridge partner? Which one? Though I think the first time the word ‘partner’ was introduced to me, it was in kindergarten and it was the person beside me whose hand I held when we formed up in twos. Sadly, I don’t remember who that person was.