1. What is your name?
2. You are stranded on an isolated and uninhabited island with no way out and the surrounding waters are shark-infested. Will you explore the island to find shelter or stay put in the hope of being rescued?
3. Which of the following items do you think will be crucial to your survival?(Choices: Matches, Knife, Mirror, Tent, Rope, Shoes, Toilet paper, A wooden wheel, A metal container with a lid)
Knife, Mirror, Tent, Rope, A wooden wheel.
4. If you had access to only 1 type of food in unlimited supply – what would it be?
5. If you had the choice to be stranded alongside one other NUS High staff member, who would it be and why?
Rohaida. We may not survive but at least we can die together happy, chatting away wif a friend :p happy at the last moments la!
6. Which of the following challenges would be the toughest for you? (Choices: Chased by a Bear, Starvation, Heatstroke, Dehydration)
Chased by a Bear.
7. How long do you think you will survive on the island, alone? (Choices: 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 1 year, Infinity)